Note, the above map includes:
- The extended Maroondah PIZ boundary gazetted in December 2023, based on phylloxera detections confirmed in April and May 2023 by Agriculture Victoria.
- Reclassification of the Mornington Peninsula from a Phylloxera Risk Zone (PRZ) to a Phylloxera Exclusion Zone (PEZ) under the South Australian Plant Quarantine Standard by PIRSA in August 2023.
Click here for the latest map of Phylloxera Management Zones for South Australia’s Plant Quarantine Standard.
- Phylloxera Infested Zone (PIZ) is known to have phylloxera
- Phylloxera Interim Buffer Zone (PIBZ) means a zone of 5 km radius around a new detection of phylloxera in Australia, as officially notified by the Chief Plant Health Manager of the jurisdiction in which the detection has been made, as an interim measure pending declaration of a new or amended PIZ in that jurisdiction. At present this is a South Australian management zone only.
- Phylloxera Risk Zone (PRZ) phylloxera status unknown (but never detected)
- Phylloxera Exclusion Zone (PEZ) known to be free from phylloxera