Vinehealth Australia works side by side with national, state and regional grape and wine organisations to identify biosecurity risks, vine health issues and to implement biosecurity policy and practices, including:
South Australia state associations
South Australian regional associations
- Adelaide Hills Wine Region Inc.
- Adelaide Plains Wine Region Inc.
- Barossa Grape & Wine Association
- Clare Region Winegrape Growers Association Inc.
- Clare Valley Winemakers Association Inc.
- Coonawarra Grape and Wine Incorporated
- Currency Creek Wine Region Association
- Eden Valley Wine Grape Growers Group
- Kangaroo Island Grapegrowers and Wine Makers Association Inc.
- Langhorne Creek Grape and Wine Inc.
- Limestone Coast Grape & Wine Council Inc.
- McLaren Vale Grape Wine & Tourism Association
- Mount Benson Vignerons Association Inc.
- Mount Gambier Regional Winegrowers Association Inc.
- Padthaway Grapegrowers Association Inc.
- Riverland Wine
- Robe Grape Growers Association
- Southern Fleurieu Vignerons Association
- Southern Flinders Winegrape Industry Council
- Wrattonbully Wine Industry Association Inc.
In addition, to fulfil the functions of the Phylloxera and Grape Industry Act 1995, Vinehealth Australia also works in collaboration with state and regional grape and wine associations in other states.