When it comes to biosecurity and farm-gate hygiene, Vinehealth can help with handy tools and resources to keep your vines safe during the busy vintage period.
The Tools section of our website contains important items such as:
- Fact sheets
- Posters, including footwear disinfestation instructions
- Phylloxera management zone maps
- Visitor register template
- Naracoorte Heat Shed booking instructions
The Rules section of our website contains import items as:
- South Australian Plant Quarantine Standard
- Key steps for importing machinery, equipment and grape products into South Australia
- State biosecurity department contact list
In case you missed it – in our February e-news we shared the article ‘Three questions to keep your vines safe’. Read the article here.