Humans love videos. We learn from videos, we’re entertained by videos and we watch thousands of videos each year.
We know that videos are one of the most effective ways to get messages across to people and we’ve worked hard over the past three years to create engaging biosecurity videos.
To make it easy to find our videos, we’ve created a video gallery on our website, which you can find here: https://vinehealth.com.au/news-2/video-gallery/
Featured videos include:
- The ‘2019 Phylloxera Immersion Tour’ to the Yarra Valley video which we just created;
- Our ‘What are you doing to protect your vines?’ video;
- The ‘Who’s Hitchhiking With You?’ video featuring Phil the Phylloxera Guy;
- Our ‘Please don’t walk amongst our vines’ short video; and
- Our ‘Communicating with Chinese visitors’ biosecurity video, made with Chinese Language & Cultural Advice.
We’ll continue to create biosecurity and farm-gate hygiene videos and add them to the gallery, so make sure you visit our website regularly.
“We have exciting plans for a series of farm-gate hygiene videos, which we’ll make as soon as we can get back out into the community, once COVID-19 is under control,” said Inca Lee, Vinehealth Australia CEO.
“We communicate in a range of ways – face-to-face, using email, with phone calls, through our monthly e-newsletter, via our website, through our social media channels and with engaging images and videos – to ensure we’re delivering important biosecurity messages to as many people in the wine community as possible.”
You can also subscribe to Vinehealth Australia’s YouTube channel to keep up to date with biosecurity videos. Click here to subscribe.