Are the correct people in your business receiving critical Vinehealth Australia information?
Any staff members involved in the operations of your vineyards, wineries and cellar doors should be receiving digital Biosecurity Alerts and other important vine health-related news and emails. This information is created to help you identify and minimise biosecurity risks, to keep your vines and businesses safe.
In 2017/18, we shared vital information about:
- Further phylloxera detections in Victoria;
- The first detections of Grapevine Pinot Gris Virus;
- Vintage biosecurity: including access to our Vintage Toolkit;
- Changes to footwear and hand tool disinfestation procedures;
- How to access free cellar door biosecurity training; and
- Brown marmorated stink bugs found in a shipping container in Port Adelaide.
Biosecurity Alerts are distributed when an incident occurs or when we need to get important biosecurity information to vineyard owners and managers. Our digital newsletters (‘e-news’) are distributed on a monthly basis. Subscribers’ details are secure. You will not be spammed by Vinehealth Australia.
Check that the correct people in your team are subscribed and, if they aren’t, sign them up here: vinehealth.com.au/news-2/newsletters