Australian grapegrowers face many pest and disease pressures which require ongoing management. Added to this, incursions of exotic and high priority endemic pests in Australia are increasing.
To assist, we have put together handy guides to exotic pests, tips on surveillance, the latest information about phylloxera, tips for healthy pruning and a range of related articles.
Here are links to the most relevant tools and guides:
- P&D poster: http://www.vinehealth.com.au/spot-me-report/
- Surveillance learnings from the US: http://vinehealth.com.au/2017/10/13/practice-eradication/
- Trunk disease management: http://vinehealth.com.au/2017/07/06/top-tips-healthy-pruning/
- About phylloxera: http://vinehealth.com.au/pests-and-diseases/phylloxera/
- Phylloxera strains: http://vinehealth.com.au/2017/04/11/grape-phylloxera-strains-matter/
- Rootstocks: http://vinehealth.com.au/industry/resources/online-tools/rootstocks/
- Featured articles about pests and diseases: http://vinehealth.com.au/news-2/featured-articles/