Undertaking a set of site-specific biosecurity activities to minimise the risk of pest, disease and weed incursions on your property is a must. These farm-gate hygiene activities should be part of your standard operating procedures.
We have created a range of fact sheets, posters, signs and other tools to help you on your farm-gate hygiene journey, including the new rules for successful disinfestation of footwear.
Here are some of the tools we’re created for you:
- Top 10 risks poster: http://vinehealth.com.au/2018/01/29/updated-top-10-risks-poster/
- Footwear and Small Hand Tool Disinfestation Protocol updated: http://vinehealth.com.au/2017/06/16/60-seconds-safe-shoes/
- Hosting Visitors Fact Sheet: http://vinehealth.com.au/2018/01/30/hosting-visitors-can-help/
- Visitor movement and risks: http://vinehealth.com.au/2018/03/16/overseas-lets-talk/
- Naracoorte Heat Shed: http://vinehealth.com.au/2018/01/30/facts-naracoorte-heat-shed/
- Signs: non-consumer facing: http://vinehealth.com.au/industry/resources/farm-gate-hygiene/vineyard-signage/
- Signs: consumer-facing: http://vinehealth.com.au/industry/resources/farm-gate-hygiene/hosting-wine-tours-signage-2/
- Grower disinfestation kits for sale: http://vinehealth.com.au/industry/resources/farm-gate-hygiene/grower-disinfestation-kits/
- Tips to consider for sheep agistment in your vineyard: http://vinehealth.com.au/2018/06/12/sheep-agistment-tips/
- Featured articles about farm-gate hygiene: http://vinehealth.com.au/news-2/featured-articles/