Do you want to help shape the future of the wine and grape industries?
Vinehealth Australia is looking for experts from a range of sectors with a passion for biosecurity, to join its board.
Vinehealth Australia is a Statutory Authority created in 1899 to safeguard South Australian vineyards from pests and diseases, particularly phylloxera, to ensure the wine and grape industries are profitable and productive into the future.
The Board Nominations Committee is seeking to recommend to the Minister suitable non-executive Directors for appointment to the Board. Successful candidates will demonstrate skills and expertise in any of the following:
- Grape, wine or agriculture industries
- Strategy and policy development
- Biosecurity management
- Risk management
- Government relations
- Innovation and digital governance
- Communication and stakeholder engagement
Valuable personal attributes include:
- Passion for the vision, values and purpose of Vinehealth Australia
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to analyse financial and operational reports
- Understanding of contemporary governance
- Appreciation of regional issues
- Collaboration and communication skills
- Commercial acumen
- Strong business relationships
- Ability to influence others
This is a wonderful opportunity to make a significant contribution to the ongoing success of the wine industry.
If you are interested in being considered, send your application including a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information visit www.vinehealth.com.au or contact CEO Inca Pearce on (08) 8273 0550. Applications close 30 April 2019.